Crosswoods King Quilt 105Wx95L
The Crosswoods King Quilt takes inspiration from a well traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. The altered arrangements of the patterned blocks create a subtle asymmetry which captures the Primitive spirit. 100% cotton, hand quilted patchwork, reverses to floral print found on the border.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Ninepatch blocks accented with sashing in dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" russet and tan check binding on the bias
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Small green plaid squares wherever sashing intersects
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
We also offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Please contact us for a return authorization and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.