Tea Cabin Jute Chair Pad Set of 6
This Jute Chair Pad Set adds a classic country touch to your decor. Mossy green, rich burgundy and tea stain tan jute add a rustic element and a pop of color.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- Alternating braids of crimson, moss green, sage green, and creme
- Features two 15" ties for fastening to chair
- Braided: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Dimensions: 6 x Chair Pad - 15" diameter
- Weight: 3.6 lb
- Colors: Moss Green, Crimson, Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
We also offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Please contact us for a return authorization and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email email@example.com - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.
Customize your order
It fits beautifuly on my front door